International Youth Symposium on Creative Agriculture (IYSCA) provides a platform for University students to discuss and share their knowledge, expertise and experience on the principles, instruments and issues related to ideas towards the significance of the agricultural and related sciences interaction. IYSCA 2016 brings theme “Creative Agriculture”. Creative means unlimited ideas, therefore all participants can relate many things creatively about the agriculture itself. We also take this theme to be more concern to the youth with unlimited ideas.
When : Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Where : Auditorium Andi Hakim Nasoetion
Kampus IPB Dramaga
Bogor, West Java 16680
The topics include (but are not limited to):
- Creative Applied Agriculture
- Creative Agribusiness
- Creative Agricultural Education and Social Project
IAAS World Congress is an annual event of International Association of students in Agricultural and related Sciences (IAAS), involving all delegates from all its member in 42 countries, and presenting 80 best universities in the world. This year, Indonesia will be the host for The 59th IAAS World Congress 2016, which is a place for the best students, to gather and share about agricultural and related sciences.
As a part of IAAS World Congress, International Youth Symposium on Creative Agriculture (IYSCA) will be a place for sharing the knowledge and information by all students in the world, to find the solutions for agricultural problems and related sciences. By holding IYSCA, we hope we will find the newest solutions from the youth all over the world as one of contributions to the world.
3. Benefit from Joining IYSCA 2016
- Internationally recognized certificate
- Selected papers will be registered and published on ISSN online
- Reward $150 USD for the best paper and $100 USD for the best presenter with merchandise for each sub-theme (for presenter)
- Broaden your insights from notable speakers at IYSCA 2016
- Meet 300 agricultural students from 30 countries from all over the world
5. Registration Fee
For registration fee, it is divided into 3 main categories:
5. Cancellation Fee
There is no refund policy of cancellation from us
CALL FOR PARTICIPANT
Creative Agriculture: Unlimited ideas and breakthrough actions to sustain and develop human civilization with the agricultural sectors
- Creative Applied Agriculture: Sustaining and enhancing human life by performing the original ideas and abilities to be applied in daily life and generating solutions in the aspect of agricultural development.
- Creative Agribusiness: Developing agriculture with corporate farming from upstream to downstream, commercial principles, innovations, and creations to reach prosperity, maximize society potential, and get maximum benefit.
- Creative Agricultural Education and Social Project: Educating and empowering society to contribute on agriculture development trough social programs which collaborates community and agricultural workers.
- The paper can be written by individuals or multi-author (max. 4 co-authors) in English.
- The paper should be written and presented by full time diploma, undergraduate or graduate student with age between 18-30 years old.
- The paper should present original idea, a summary of multiple papers is not eligible.
- The paper should represent background of idea, chronology of thinking, the idea and recommendation due to the idea.
- The paper has not won any prize and published in any journal or proceeding.
- Co-author register as attending participant. Registration for attending participant is open from January 25th – June 26th
- Presenter (present their accepted paper)
- Attending Participant (National and International)
- IAAS World Congress 2016 delegates
For those whose selected abstracts will continue as Presenter and please finish the full paper and payment.
6. Registration Fee
For registration fee, it is divided into 3 main categories:
To see Paper Format Guide, please go to Registration Tab and click the Paper Format Guide button.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT BOGOR
Bogor lies in the province of West Java, Indonesia. Its location which is near the Capital of Indonesia-Jakarta make it a strategic region for economy growth and development. There are many science sites here which become its landmarks. Such as Bogor Botanical Garden, Istana Presiden Bogor (Bogor President’s Castle), Herbarium Bogoriense, and Bogor Agricultural University. Bogor Botanical Garden has thousands of tropical plant collections and cultural sites of Sundanese.
Bogor President’s Castle is one of 6 President’s Castles. Aspect of history, culture, fauna or animals are its own uniqueness of all castles. It has deer inside it, originally came from Nepal and are still being taken care of until now.
Taruma Negara, The first Hindu Kingdom in Indonesia also established in Bogor in 5th century and the freedom of Padjadjaran Kingdom also begun in here.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT BOGOR AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Bogor Agricultural University (also known as Institut Pertanian Bogor or IPB) is a state-run agricultural university based in the city of Bogor, Indonesia and has a vision to become a research-based higher education of international standard and a prime mover of agriculture mainstreaming. The institute began as an agricultural school formed by the Dutch colonial regime in the early 20th century. After independence it was part of the Universitas Indonesia before becoming an independent institute on September 1, 1963.
IPB has five campuses in several location include Baranang Siang Campus as a center for research activities and community empowerment as well as postgraduate education for the executives or professionals; Dramaga Campus as the learning center campus for undergraduate programs; Gunung Gede Campus; Cilibende Campus; and Taman Kencana. IPB has agricultural, livestock, veterinary, and life science studies and consist of nine faculties providing an undergraduate program. Graduate and postgraduate programs are managed by a separate graduate school.
As a research-based university, Bogor Agricultural University has produced a lot of intellectual works in agriculture, marine and tropical biosciences. In 2015, IPB received HKI Award in “University with the Highest Number of Commercial Patents” category. IPB is currently positioned as The 2nd Best Green Campus in Indonesia and #33 in the world based on UI GreenMetric World University Ranking 2015.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT AUDITORIUM ANDI HAKIM NASOETION
Andi Hakim Nasoetion Building is one of the buildings in Bogor Agricultural University. This building’s name is based on the former president of Bogor Agricultural University and it serves as the main office for the university’s bureaus and administration. It also has a unique pattern just like every building in Bogor Agricultural University which is dominated with triangle shapes. This building is equipped with an auditorium which has the capacity of 300 seats and is going to become the venue for IYSCA 2016.
If you would like to use one of our accommodation services which we have provided, please go to Registration Tab and fill the form by clicking the Excursion & Accommodation button.
MAP WITH DIRECTIONS TO HOTEL SALAK THE HERITAGE
DIRECTIONS FROM JAKARTA TO BOGOR
From Soekarno-Hatta to Bogor City/Damri Bus Pool
Take a Damri bus from Soekarno Hatta Damri Bus Pool. You may check the schedule on this page
DIRECTION TO BOGOR AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSTIY
MAP OF IPB AREA
If you would like to use one of our excursion services which we have provided, please go to Registration Tab and fill the form by clicking the Excursion & Accommodation button.
PAPER FORMAT GUIDE
As Attending Participant
- Step 1
Please complete the online registration form for attending participant, available on the website. Don’t forget to send your student ID card or IAAS member card to firstname.lastname@example.org directly after you submit the form. If the registration has successfully done, a notification will be sent to your e-mail and you will get registration ID. The registration is opened from January, 25th 2016 until June, 26th 2016.
- Step 2
Please do the payment based on the category you are in (IAAS member, Indonesian student, or International student). The period of payment is divided into two. First is the early payment with lower fee from May, 6th 2016 until June, 5th 2016. Second is the normal payment with normal fee from June, 6th 2016 until June, 26th 2016.
- Step 3
If the payment has already done, you will get a confirmation form. Please fill and send it along with the attachment (receipt of transfer or flight ticket) to get the ticket for entering the symposium.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
For other enquiries feel free to contact us at email@example.com or via our contact person*:
*Message, LINE or Whatsapp only